This week we’re taking an educational turn with our cool toy, but don’t worry, it’s still fun. Our pick is the I Dig line of playsets from Action Products International. These are little (or big) hunks of rock that come with the tools needed to chip away at them until you reveal a fossil, arrowhead, or other nifty treat within. It’s a cool way for kids to learn the techniques of fossil recovery and excavation without digging holes all over your front yard. These are perfect for the budding archeologist or burgeoning tomb raider. The prices aren’t too bad, either. Small kits start at around five dollars, but some of the more elaborate kits sell for more than 50 bucks.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Facing The End of the Pandemic With A Mask On and more stuff.
- The Ginchy Glider Has Landed!
- Stuff To Do: Free Outdoor Shows Saturday
- Special Marathons On The AIR Because Of Poking and Prodding
- Monday Morning Art: Pastel Bean
- Sunday Evening Video: Recycled Mother’s Day
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 55
- PopCult Notes and A Trip Forty Years In The Past
- Stuff To Do: May 7 & 8
- The Beatles Cover Others On The AIR