Today’s art is a digital painting of the new pedestrian bridge that you can see from Brawley Walkway. I just liked the way it looked. Also, my brother-in-law, Aric Margolis, was the architect. I wanted to recreate the way the light played off of it. Click it to see a bigger version.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The RFC Flashback: episode 208
- Facing The End of the Pandemic With A Mask On and more stuff.
- The Ginchy Glider Has Landed!
- Stuff To Do: Free Outdoor Shows Saturday
- Special Marathons On The AIR Because Of Poking and Prodding
- Monday Morning Art: Pastel Bean
- Sunday Evening Video: Recycled Mother’s Day
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 55
- PopCult Notes and A Trip Forty Years In The Past
- Stuff To Do: May 7 & 8