Today’s art is a digital painting based on an impressive view of the John Amos Power Plant, as seen from the parking lot of the Dollar General in Poca. There’s probably some deep environmental message in this image, or it just might look cool. Click it to see it bigger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Radio Free Charleston and The Swing Shift Are New Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: Catfish
- Sunday Evening Video: Hoppity Goes To Town
- The RFC Flashback: episode 208
- Facing The End of the Pandemic With A Mask On and more stuff.
- The Ginchy Glider Has Landed!
- Stuff To Do: Free Outdoor Shows Saturday
- Special Marathons On The AIR Because Of Poking and Prodding
- Monday Morning Art: Pastel Bean
- Sunday Evening Video: Recycled Mother’s Day