Our self-indulgent piece of self-expression to kick off this week is “Summers Street Sentinel,” a digitally-assaulted photograph of one of the loverly lampposts lining what used to be Charleston’s favorite thoroughfare of ill-repute. It’s my typical dime-store surrealism. Click it to see it bigger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The RFC Flashback: episode 208
- Facing The End of the Pandemic With A Mask On and more stuff.
- The Ginchy Glider Has Landed!
- Stuff To Do: Free Outdoor Shows Saturday
- Special Marathons On The AIR Because Of Poking and Prodding
- Monday Morning Art: Pastel Bean
- Sunday Evening Video: Recycled Mother’s Day
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 55
- PopCult Notes and A Trip Forty Years In The Past
- Stuff To Do: May 7 & 8