I wanted to see what would happen if I combined a PopArt semi-abstract design with a Gothic oil painting style. This is the end result. This is my first attempt at a series that I’m toying with for a possible exhibit. I’m not sure it’ll make the final cut, but I thought it might be good enough for Monday Morning Art. So there you go. Click the image to see it larger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Prime Day Balloon Deals
- Monday Morning Art: Imaginary Flowers Redux
- Sunday Evening Video: Unboxing Vlad & Niki Super Hero Surprise
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 60
- One last look at WonderFest
- The Marx Toy Convention Returns Friday!
- Vlad and Niki Surprise Us With Toys
- WonderFest: The Monsters
- Monday Morning Art: Pencil City