More colorplay leads off the week, as I take a shot of the Dunbar bridge, colorize it, and set it against a yellow background. It didn’t really take enough work to call it “digitally-assaulted,” so let’s just say it’s “digitally-manipulated.”
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- A Kickstarter Campaign Hits The Fan
- Newness and Weirdness On RFC Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: From The Depot
- Sunday Evening Video: The Jam, Live…Again
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 98
- MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat Are New Friday On The AIR!
- The Power of Power Records
- Mid-May STUFF TO DO
- New Swing Shift Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Construct #1