THE SONG: “Radiation” by The Epoxies. This song warns about the evil radiation emanating from your TV set — you know, stuff like Fox News. Just released last May, this cut from The Epoxies’ “Stop The Future” CD sounds like a blast of pure New Wave power pop from the early 80s. Imagine a cross between New Romantics and Blondie, with just a little So Cal punk thrown in. Best of all, you can click on the song title for a free listen. If you like what you hear, go buy the album from Fat Wreck Chords.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Captain America by Kirby!
- A Bunch of Stuff To Do While I’m Away
- A Blast From The Past on RFC Today
- Monday Morning Art: Spin Doctoring
- Sunday Evening Video: Return To Kentuckiana!
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 64
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!