Be sure to check PopCult all day long for loads of really funny fake “news” stories! We’ve got all kinds of really hysterical items coming up about things like the new store coming to mall–Brickstreet–they sell bricks, get it? We’ll also talk about the Governor in drag, and the plan to build a pyramid on Charleston’s West side! Be sure to join in on the hilarity!
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- A Bunch of Stuff To Do While I’m Away
- A Blast From The Past on RFC Today
- Monday Morning Art: Spin Doctoring
- Sunday Evening Video: Return To Kentuckiana!
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 64
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Legs