Last night at Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School session a milestone was reached as the revolutionary life-drawing class marked five years in Charleston. The Riveting Roses provided six models and your PopCulteer worked long into the night to come up with digital paintings that were abstract enough not to get him in trouble with the Gazette-Mail over content. Click to enlarge and stay tuned to PopCult for news on the next edition of Dr. Sketchy’s and the next performance by The Riveting Roses.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The 2023 PopCult Gift Guide Master List
- STUFF TO DO and Kickstart Heading Into December
- Gift Guide Day Thirty: Local Music
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books
- Slacking Off On RFC For Thanksgiving
- Gift Guide Day Twenty: Local Bookstores