Today’s art is a digital painting based on an impressive view of the John Amos Power Plant, as seen from the parking lot of the Dollar General in Poca. There’s probably some deep environmental message in this image, or it just might look cool. Click it to see it bigger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Legs
- Sunday Evening Video: Oingo Boingo Live in 1987
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 63
- Print Media Still Lives!
- Revisiting An Old And Trusted Friend
- Lots of Stuff To Do Over Three Days In July