Today’s art is a digital painting based on an impressive view of the John Amos Power Plant, as seen from the parking lot of the Dollar General in Poca. There’s probably some deep environmental message in this image, or it just might look cool. Click it to see it bigger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Very Cool October Events From The WVMHOF, plus New Episodes of MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat
- September/October STUFF TO DO
- The Beatles Get Jazzy and Broadway Goes Marxist on The AIR Wednesday.
- RFC and The Swing Shift are NEW Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Vortexting
- Sunday Evening Video: Sectaurs Return!
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 27
- More Cool Stuff From Moundsville
- PopCult Music Review: David Synn “A New Dawn”
- STUFF TO Kickstart and DO