I’ve had my head stuck in computers all week. Here’s an abstract digital oil painting inspired directly by that experience, and indirectly by the cover of George Harrison’s Gone Troppo album. Click to enlarge, and return to PopCult later Monday for The RFC MINI SHOW starring Slate Dump.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Newness and Weirdness On RFC Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: From The Depot
- Sunday Evening Video: The Jam, Live…Again
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 98
- MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat Are New Friday On The AIR!
- The Power of Power Records
- Mid-May STUFF TO DO
- New Swing Shift Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Construct #1
- Sunday Evening Video: George Pérez