One of the most endearing sights around Charleston is the mysterious multi-colored UFO balls that occasionally float over Capitol Street around the Lee Street Triangle. The other day I was lucky enough to catch them on film.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: Spin Doctoring
- Sunday Evening Video: Return To Kentuckiana!
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 64
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Legs
- Sunday Evening Video: Oingo Boingo Live in 1987
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 63