Today’s art is a digital painting of the new pedestrian bridge that you can see from Brawley Walkway. I just liked the way it looked. Also, my brother-in-law, Aric Margolis, was the architect. I wanted to recreate the way the light played off of it. Click it to see a bigger version.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: River’s Edge
- Sunday Evening Video: Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Show 2022
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 116
- Kate Bush on Sydney’s Big Electric Cat
- STUFF TO DO, But First, Flood Relief
- A First Look At Kentuckiana 2022
- Three’s Company Blues, Jaysin Christ, Curious Grace & Black Rabbit and more on RFC Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Space Girl
- Sunday Evening Video: MTV’s Birthday
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 115