We’re also continuing our experiment to see if there’s any demand for my digital art in wearable or framed print form. So if you like the design, and want to buy it on a shirt or some other knick-knack, go to the Monday Morning Art Cafepress page, and do some shopping. Remember, this design will only be available for one week, then it’ll be displaced by the next Monday Morning Art. If you’re in the mood to spend money on this stuff, be sure to check the PopCult Store and Radio Free Charleston shop, too.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The RFC Flashback: Episode Ten
- BBQ Benefit, OSCAR Party, Super Joe Unlimited At Wintefest And More!
- 2023 GI Joe Winterfest Part One
- STUFF TO HEAR, Kickstart and DO In February!
- Fresh Episodes of RFC and The Swing Shift Usher Out January
- Monday Morning Art: Inky Sepia
- Sunday Evening Video: The Green Hornet
- The RFC Flashback: Episode Nine
- Sydney’s Big Electric Cat Hits 100!
- Toy Show In Louisville This Weekend