Today’s art is a digital pastel based on a quick and sloppy sketch I did a couple of weekends ago at The Velvet Brothers Saturday Night Lounge party at LiveMix Studio. It’s an imagined view of the ocean from a Tiki Bar. The Carribean riddums inspired me, man. Click the images to enlarge. You’ll find the original sketch on the other side of the “Read More.”
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 28
- Very Cool October Events From The WVMHOF, plus New Episodes of MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat
- September/October STUFF TO DO
- The Beatles Get Jazzy and Broadway Goes Marxist on The AIR Wednesday.
- RFC and The Swing Shift are NEW Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Vortexting
- Sunday Evening Video: Sectaurs Return!
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 27
- More Cool Stuff From Moundsville
- PopCult Music Review: David Synn “A New Dawn”