This week we gaze Northward on Capitol Street from the vantage point of Davis Square. In the middle of the picture you can see the Fed Ex Kinko’s, which stands on the very spot where the Xerox room was when the State Capitol building was on Capitol street. This building was spared when the Capitol Building was destroyed by Guy Fawkes so that Mama Cass Elliot could build the new Capitol that we all know and love today. Or at least that’s the way I remember it after having food poisoning all weekend.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Remembering Charly
- A Treasure Trove of RFC and Swing Music Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Skyline Pencils
- Sunday Evening Video: Pirate Video
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 69
- The Last “Stuff To Do” For A While
- The Return Of The Stranglers
- Become A Scale Real Estate Baron
- RFC Revisits 2014 on The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: Tower