This week we gaze Northward on Capitol Street from the vantage point of Davis Square. In the middle of the picture you can see the Fed Ex Kinko’s, which stands on the very spot where the Xerox room was when the State Capitol building was on Capitol street. This building was spared when the Capitol Building was destroyed by Guy Fawkes so that Mama Cass Elliot could build the new Capitol that we all know and love today. Or at least that’s the way I remember it after having food poisoning all weekend.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The 2023 PopCult Gift Guide Master List
- STUFF TO DO and Kickstart Heading Into December
- Gift Guide Day Thirty: Local Music
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books
- Slacking Off On RFC For Thanksgiving
- Gift Guide Day Twenty: Local Bookstores