This week we gaze Northward on Capitol Street from the vantage point of Davis Square. In the middle of the picture you can see the Fed Ex Kinko’s, which stands on the very spot where the Xerox room was when the State Capitol building was on Capitol street. This building was spared when the Capitol Building was destroyed by Guy Fawkes so that Mama Cass Elliot could build the new Capitol that we all know and love today. Or at least that’s the way I remember it after having food poisoning all weekend.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Rudy On The Racks
- A Gentleman’s Guide To North American Knock-Off Spotting
- The Defectors and more on RFC, Legitimate Swing on The Swing Shift.
- Monday Morning Art: Urban Canyon
- Sunday Evening Video: Screwball Squirrel
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 81
- Thank God It’s Disco On The AIR
- Thursday Morning Art
- A Pair Of Cool Kickstarter Campaigns
- Radio Free Charleston Is 33 1/3 Percent NEW!!!