There was a house fire in Dunbar tonight. I don’t have any details, other than it was a house that I used to play in back in the 1970s. The accompanying photo was taken from my front porch. I just snapped a few pictures and rushed in here to post them, so that I could scoop TV 8. That’s what they get for parking in front of my house when I have company coming. The fire appeared to be out by 9 PM. Seems to have started shortly after 8 PM. The Dunbar Fire Department does good work.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- BBQ Benefit, OSCAR Party, Super Joe Unlimited At Wintefest And More!
- 2023 GI Joe Winterfest Part One
- STUFF TO HEAR, Kickstart and DO In February!
- Fresh Episodes of RFC and The Swing Shift Usher Out January
- Monday Morning Art: Inky Sepia
- Sunday Evening Video: The Green Hornet
- The RFC Flashback: Episode Nine
- Sydney’s Big Electric Cat Hits 100!
- Toy Show In Louisville This Weekend
- Intrusive Thoughts And STUFF TO DO