There was a house fire in Dunbar tonight. I don’t have any details, other than it was a house that I used to play in back in the 1970s. The accompanying photo was taken from my front porch. I just snapped a few pictures and rushed in here to post them, so that I could scoop TV 8. That’s what they get for parking in front of my house when I have company coming. The fire appeared to be out by 9 PM. Seems to have started shortly after 8 PM. The Dunbar Fire Department does good work.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- A Kickstarter Campaign Hits The Fan
- Newness and Weirdness On RFC Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: From The Depot
- Sunday Evening Video: The Jam, Live…Again
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 98
- MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat Are New Friday On The AIR!
- The Power of Power Records
- Mid-May STUFF TO DO
- New Swing Shift Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Construct #1