Over at Cartoon Brew, Jerry Beck has uncovered the mystery behind a sudden influx of really, really cool greeting cards. They feature classic-styled Looney Tunes characters, instead of the watered-down, corporate-approved, lifeless versions of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and company. These are incredible throwbacks to the designs of Bob Clampett and Tex Avery. It’s enough to make you start hanging out in your local Hallmark store.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- STUFF TO DO and Kickstart Heading Into December
- Gift Guide Day Thirty: Local Music
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books
- Slacking Off On RFC For Thanksgiving
- Gift Guide Day Twenty: Local Bookstores
- Monday Morning Art: Tasteful Nude