I was just wondering, if a court ever ruled that contracts or release forms signed under the influence of drugs or alcohol were null and void, due to the incapacity and impairment of the person signing, would that mean that the Girls Gone Wild people would have to go out of business?
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Remembering Charly
- A Treasure Trove of RFC and Swing Music Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Skyline Pencils
- Sunday Evening Video: Pirate Video
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 69
- The Last “Stuff To Do” For A While
- The Return Of The Stranglers
- Become A Scale Real Estate Baron
- RFC Revisits 2014 on The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: Tower