I decided to let the ego run wild this week. Our Monday Morning Art is a digitally-assaulted frame grab from episode fifteen of Radio Free Charleston, with me standing in front of a line of buildings on Quarrier Street. I played with the contrast and colors, and now it looks like the cover to my long-lost New Wave solo album that never happened.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Legs
- Sunday Evening Video: Oingo Boingo Live in 1987
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 63
- Print Media Still Lives!
- Revisiting An Old And Trusted Friend
- Lots of Stuff To Do Over Three Days In July