Our self-indulgent piece of self-expression to kick off this week is “Summers Street Sentinel,” a digitally-assaulted photograph of one of the loverly lampposts lining what used to be Charleston’s favorite thoroughfare of ill-repute. It’s my typical dime-store surrealism. Click it to see it bigger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- A Friendly Reminder
- Monday Morning Art: Corner of Clybourn and Halsted
- Sunday Evening Video: Return Of The Mystery Of The Batman
- The RFC Flashback: The First Christmas Show
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Twenty: Really Cool Stuff!
- MIRRORBALL Salutes Giorgio Moroder, Plus More Radio Notes For The AIR
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Nineteen: EC Comics
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Eighteen: T-Shirts
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Seventeen: More Books
- Loads of New Music In RFC, Plus Old Stuff, Too!