Last week our Monday Morning Art was a digitally-assaulted photograph of The Union Building, taken from Capitol Street. This week we turn the tables with a digitally-assaulted photograph of Capitol Street, taken from The Union Building. If you look about a fourth of the way up from the bottom, just left of center, that’s where I was standing when I took last week’s photo. It was not the only time I’ve been just left of center.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Gift Guide Day Thirty: Local Music
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books
- Slacking Off On RFC For Thanksgiving
- Gift Guide Day Twenty: Local Bookstores
- Monday Morning Art: Tasteful Nude
- Gift Guide Day Nineteen: Online Retailers