We kick off this week with a self portrait in shadows. “A Man Called Rudy” looks like the title card, if there were a detective show with that name produced by Quinn Martin back in the early 70s. Shot on Washington street, outside the post office back in January, and colorized a few weeks ago, this is just an exercise in color composition. Click to enlarge.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Eighteen: T-Shirts
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Seventeen: More Books
- Loads of New Music In RFC, Plus Old Stuff, Too!
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Sixteen: Retailers
- Monday Morning Art: Driving
- Sunday Evening Video: Mystery Of The Batman
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 38
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Fifteen: Deja Vu
- MIRRORBALL and Sydney’s Big Electric Cat are NEW Friday!
- The 2022 PopCult Gift Guide-Day Fourteen: STUFF TO DO