We kick off this week with a self portrait in shadows. “A Man Called Rudy” looks like the title card, if there were a detective show with that name produced by Quinn Martin back in the early 70s. Shot on Washington street, outside the post office back in January, and colorized a few weeks ago, this is just an exercise in color composition. Click to enlarge.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Sunday Evening Video: A Streetcar
- The RFC Flashback: Episode Fifty-Six
- The 2023 PopCult Gift Guide Master List
- STUFF TO DO and Kickstart Heading Into December
- Gift Guide Day Thirty: Local Music
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books