We kick off this week with a self portrait in shadows. “A Man Called Rudy” looks like the title card, if there were a detective show with that name produced by Quinn Martin back in the early 70s. Shot on Washington street, outside the post office back in January, and colorized a few weeks ago, this is just an exercise in color composition. Click to enlarge.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Rudy On The Racks
- A Gentleman’s Guide To North American Knock-Off Spotting
- The Defectors and more on RFC, Legitimate Swing on The Swing Shift.
- Monday Morning Art: Urban Canyon
- Sunday Evening Video: Screwball Squirrel
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 81
- Thank God It’s Disco On The AIR
- Thursday Morning Art
- A Pair Of Cool Kickstarter Campaigns
- Radio Free Charleston Is 33 1/3 Percent NEW!!!