It’s not Monday, but why the heck don’t we start off the new year with some new art? Well, it’s new to you. In fact, it’s really nearly thirty years old. “The Queen of the End of the World” is a piece I did in the 1980s using Doctor Martin’s Dyes and a brush. It was tucked away in storage for a long time, until I recently decided to shake up my archives a bit, and this floated to the surface. Even though it looks a heck of a lot like I was just cleaning brushes, I thought I’d post it here for your amusement. Click on the image to see a larger version.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books
- Slacking Off On RFC For Thanksgiving
- Gift Guide Day Twenty: Local Bookstores
- Monday Morning Art: Tasteful Nude
- Gift Guide Day Nineteen: Online Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: It’s MARY Time Again!