It’s not Monday, but why the heck don’t we start off the new year with some new art? Well, it’s new to you. In fact, it’s really nearly thirty years old. “The Queen of the End of the World” is a piece I did in the 1980s using Doctor Martin’s Dyes and a brush. It was tucked away in storage for a long time, until I recently decided to shake up my archives a bit, and this floated to the surface. Even though it looks a heck of a lot like I was just cleaning brushes, I thought I’d post it here for your amusement. Click on the image to see a larger version.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: Spin Doctoring
- Sunday Evening Video: Return To Kentuckiana!
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 64
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Legs
- Sunday Evening Video: Oingo Boingo Live in 1987
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 63