Over the weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to be one of the photographers for The Wayward Girls School of Burlesque. It was a fun evening, and I got a lot of great pictures of the ladies, but production of RFC 173 (coming tonight to PopCult) kept me from processing and editing the photos, so this week our art is just the first taste from the session, a digital painting of Elle Xombeah, Susie Sketchmann and Pepper Fandango are in the back row, with Lilli Lugosi, Penny Maple and Kitty Killlton in front. Stay tuned to PopCult for news of the Wayward Girls’ next performance, and for more photos. Click to enlarge.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Radio Free Charleston and The Swing Shift Are New Tuesday
- Monday Morning Art: Catfish
- Sunday Evening Video: Hoppity Goes To Town
- The RFC Flashback: episode 208
- Facing The End of the Pandemic With A Mask On and more stuff.
- The Ginchy Glider Has Landed!
- Stuff To Do: Free Outdoor Shows Saturday
- Special Marathons On The AIR Because Of Poking and Prodding
- Monday Morning Art: Pastel Bean
- Sunday Evening Video: Recycled Mother’s Day