Believe it or not, this week’s Monday Morning Art has nothing to do with last week’s chemical spill. This is a digital extrapolation of a colored-marker sketch I did in a thirty-five-year-old sketchbook of mine that I uncovered while moving stuff around last week. It’s a super-hero-y type guy lifting a heavy metal thingy which unveils some glowing red, possibly radioactive, material. I have no way of recalling what the hell I was thinking when I drew it. Click to enlarge and feel free to speculate.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Monday Morning Art: Inky Betty
- GI Joe Winterfest Part Three: Tons Of Other Toys
- Sunday Evening Video: Toy Fair 2016
- GI Joe Winterfest Part Two: Marx Toys and Modern GI Joe
- The RFC Flashback: Episode Ten
- BBQ Benefit, OSCAR Party, Super Joe Unlimited At Wintefest And More!
- 2023 GI Joe Winterfest Part One
- STUFF TO HEAR, Kickstart and DO In February!
- Fresh Episodes of RFC and The Swing Shift Usher Out January
- Monday Morning Art: Inky Sepia