This week’s (sort of late) artistic kick-start is a digitally-assaulted photograph that revisits one of our favorite urban green spaces, Davis Park, in Charleston. The photo is actually a couple of years old, but the digital assaulting was just done moments before this copy is being written. It’s a view of the West Side of the park, so you don’t get to see the statue of Sammy Davis Jr. riding a horse. You may file this under “Sinus medication influenced art,” if that’s the sort of thing you like to do. Click it to enlarge the image, and be sure to go back and read last Friday’s PopCulteer.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- A Blast From The Past on RFC Today
- Monday Morning Art: Spin Doctoring
- Sunday Evening Video: Return To Kentuckiana!
- The RFC Flashback: MINI SHOW number 64
- Scheisse Dammerung…but you can dance to it
- Stuff To Do: Four Nights In July
- Black, Gifted and West Virginian
- New RFC and The Swing Shift. It Must Be Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Legs
- Sunday Evening Video: Oingo Boingo Live in 1987