This week’s (sort of late) artistic kick-start is a digitally-assaulted photograph that revisits one of our favorite urban green spaces, Davis Park, in Charleston. The photo is actually a couple of years old, but the digital assaulting was just done moments before this copy is being written. It’s a view of the West Side of the park, so you don’t get to see the statue of Sammy Davis Jr. riding a horse. You may file this under “Sinus medication influenced art,” if that’s the sort of thing you like to do. Click it to enlarge the image, and be sure to go back and read last Friday’s PopCulteer.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Sunday Evening Video: A Streetcar
- The RFC Flashback: Episode Fifty-Six
- The 2023 PopCult Gift Guide Master List
- STUFF TO DO and Kickstart Heading Into December
- Gift Guide Day Thirty: Local Music
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Nine: Last Blast of Random Cool Stuff
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Eight: Videos
- New Music From Bottle & Bride, Todd Burge, Madness and More, Plus Holiday HiJinks on RFC!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Seven: Random Cool Things
- Monday Morning Art: At The Station
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Six: Even More Cool Retailers
- Sunday Evening Video: Christmas, Restored
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Five: More Cool Retail
- The RFC Flashback: Episodes Fifty-Four & Fifty-Five
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Four: Flashback Book Picks
- New Shows On The AIR Friday, Including The RFC Black Friday Christmas Special!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Three: Turkey Day Gifts
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-Two: Basic Superheroes
- The Return of CLOWNHOLE!
- Gift Guide Day Twenty-One: Beatles Books