We’re kicking off Spring with a wrong turn on our way to develop a new graphic approach for use in the “Stark Charleston” animation project. This was an attempt to add color to the mix. I like this one test, but I’m sticking with black and white for the finished project. This was an attempt at working with a very limited color pallette in high contrast. Click it to see a bigger version.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- Sunday Evening Video: Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Show 2022
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 116
- Kate Bush on Sydney’s Big Electric Cat
- STUFF TO DO, But First, Flood Relief
- A First Look At Kentuckiana 2022
- Three’s Company Blues, Jaysin Christ, Curious Grace & Black Rabbit and more on RFC Tuesday!
- Monday Morning Art: Space Girl
- Sunday Evening Video: MTV’s Birthday
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 115
- What’s That? Disco On Friday? Why Yes!