I wanted to see what would happen if I combined a PopArt semi-abstract design with a Gothic oil painting style. This is the end result. This is my first attempt at a series that I’m toying with for a possible exhibit. I’m not sure it’ll make the final cut, but I thought it might be good enough for Monday Morning Art. So there you go. Click the image to see it larger.
PopCult’s Internet Radio Station, The AIR
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 110
- Six Years Of Sydney’s Big Electric Cat On The AIR
- Bunking In The Caboose At Kruger Street
- Fiesta Frenzy In Newell, WV
- The Marx Toy Museum Sale 2022
- The Last RFC Before July Debuts Tuesday On The AIR!
- The Stegadon In The Room
- Monday Morning Art: One Way
- Sunday Evening Video: The 2022 Marx Toy Convention
- The RFC Flashback: Episode 109